Actually trying to do my best to minimize toxicity in my life. There’s just so many things giving me stress and i really just cannot bear to deal with them all at the same time. Safe to say it was a good move to deactivate my twitter for the time being.
Anyway, school is to blame for everything. The 14 days we spent on holidays and unfortunate calamities lead to so much school work on top of our already so-much-to-do for school. They had the professors give extra work instead of having make up classes which doesn’t really make it easier for us.
I look forward to at least 5 hours of sleep, crossed out to-do lists, 2 hour meriendas with the boyfriend, WEEKENDS.
Speaking of weekends, i won’t be having one for the next two weeks. How sad can this life be?
Despite everything, i can still say i’ve had such a good couple of weeks. My lovely lovely support system aka my family aka my friends aka Gene keeps me sane so carry on.
I woke up today to the sound of rain — still, calm and in peace. My bedroom was filled with that faint light peeking from my almost black curtain. I already knew it was going to be a good day.
Most people enjoy the company of rain for reasons we can go all day telling. Things that’ll make you go “mmm…” with eye closing for matching drama effect. Anyway, not that you care, but here’s mine.
- The coolness of the air tickles our skin ever so gently as if telling us to just stay in bed the whole day because there’s no place you would rather be.
- Hearing the rain drop on the roof of your house. Monotonous but comforting.
- Hot cocoa, heated bread, mint tea, champorado,brownies, mushroom soup… practically anything hot and/or liquid.
- Cuddling. Whether to the cold side of your pillow or (if you’re lucky,) to another human being.
- sweater weather is better weather
- When you say "it smells like rain" because you smell the first few drops of water sink into the soil and your mind silently lets out a sigh of relief - or annoyance - or as if silently saying “yes!”
- The sound of the raindrops falling harder and harder until you get scared by it but then it falls fainter and fainter by the minute
- Writing. Nothing like cuddling in your duvet sheets AND having infinite ideas rushing in. Hearing the clicking of the keyboard, the roaring of your thoughts… It’s like a well-oiled system.
- Passion pit, Ed Sheeran, Foster the People, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Up Dharma Down, NIVA, Phoenix, and practically any artist just sounds better when it rains.
- Coffee. This needs a separate bullet. Coffee when it rains >
And a lot more. Honestly, I’ve been on this blog post for a good 3 weeks, just because i think i haven’t really given enough justice to everything i love about the rain and the feelings it gives me. I guess this will have to do for now.
Hello there neglected blog.
I have been too busy to constantly jot down my thoughts here. Don’t feel bad, i’ve lost track of when i last wrote on my planner too. The past few months have been crazy as per usual in the life of thy self. Though i will not thoroughly explain my everyday happenings because who would want to read that… Even i won’t. Here’s a little something to (for those who are interested) (i’m not forcing you to be interested) (so if you don’t wanna read it just move along) make up for lost time aka blogging. UM
And so if you ask me how my summer went, i’d say really well. :)
To whoever you are,
I hope you know i’m very disappointed and hurt with what you did. Meddling into people’s lives like that just makes you look like you have nothing better to do. I may not know who you are but i’m pretty sure you and i have crossed paths at some point and have been closer than a few hi’s and hello’s. For you to know things like that about me, we must be friends. Maybe i’ve hurt you in the past? Did something that made you have the need to disseminate personal things about my life? If i have, then tell me.
So if you’ve told one of my closest friends? What did you get in return? Did you get a prize? A trophy for intruding into people’s lives? Well, congratulations are in order then.
I have my reasons. I tell people things about my life when i want to. I do not owe anyone an explanation on how i choose to live my life.
I hope i get to know you soon. Maybe we could talk more about my life so you can share it again to other people. Sound good?
June 07, 2013
✿ Photoshoot with Gabrielle Dasig and Catherine Mabini ✿
Reblogging because i got too lazy to post my own but basically yep!
What’s in my bag — post school edition.
1. My handy dandy Longchamp! I’ve had this bag for the longest time and it’s still so useful to me till now. It’s my… I-have-so-much-to-bring-what-bag-should-i-use or my my-outfit-is-so-pale-i-need-a-burst-of-color-bag or well basically, just my everyday bag. Unless i’m using my purses, in which i bring lesser things than above.
2. MY BAG ORGANIZER. Don’t you just love that word? Organize. Do i really have to go into detail about this? Haha but well aside from it organizing all my bag clutter, it gives my Longchamp a
kind of definite shape.
3. My new wallet! My orange one was way overdue for a replacement. I’ve always been a fan of long, wide wallets. It feeds well to my sentimental (aka receipt keeping, cinema stub collecting, coin bank, timezone cards pile, etc) side. Plus, doesn’t the color just makes me look soooOooOoo mature?? Haha
4. Daily kikay essentials.
- Clean and Clear oil film
- Burts Bees beeswax lipbalm & Maybelline’s Baby Lips in Quenched
- Mac Powder and Concealer
- My perfume in that little gold thingy on the left hihi
- Maybelline Super Film mascara
5. My rosary from Ate when she went to Rome and Vans sunglasses
6. My phone charger — which i bring everywhere because well, not that the iPhone’s battery is bad, it’s just that i use my phone 80% of the time so it’s really bound to get discharged at some point in the day. I’m currently in search for a portable charger because i get really really paranoid going out the whole day and not knowing where i can re-charge my phone. Oh, and my earphones.
7. Mosquito patches, in case of emergency medicines, wipes, alcohol, sanitizer and my emergency scrunchy. Pretty much self explanatory.
So there you have it! I really have no idea how many what’s in my bag posts i’ve done but really, they don’t change much anyway. Nonetheless, i enjoy blogging about it and telling you about it so i guess it’s a win-win!
Hope you had fun reading as much as i had fun writing!
Things that happened on May 18, 2013:
- After a year of convincing myself to get my hair professionally permed — today was the day!
- I was actually growing my hair for this and resisting having it cut at all. Whenever i’d go to the salon, i’d usually just have my hair colored or my bangs cut and that was it.
- It was either a really short cut or a perm. I’m glad i went with the latter. Hahaha
- Me and my sister got our hair done at Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell in Greenbelt 5. She’s been going there since last year and had her hair permed there twice too. Although now she chose to have it chopped off and had her hair colored and added on purple stikes instead. She now looks younger than me… can’t believe i’m saying this. Hahaha
- Got there at around 3 and left at around 9. Was all well worth it. I had my Skittles Riddles to keep me company. Hehe
- And in that 6 hours of staying in, i got to see celebrities such as Raymond Gutierrez, Isabelle Daza and Georgina Wilson!! Such pretty ladies the two are! (hehe fangirl photo hehe hehe)
- Then had dinner at Kenji Tei and desserts at Pinkberry after plus I saw an old high school friend, Kyle!
“Dude, it’s me. If anyone’s gonna judge you with kindness, it’d be me.”
Just what i needed. Why do i keep forgetting that i have these kinds of people in my life? Thankful, nonetheless :)
- So there i was minding my own business when someone texted me to “look outside my window” and ta-da!!
- We were both wearing Palawan shirts. Haha
- Watched Ellen videos on youtube
- Introduced him to cookie butter. You’re welcome.
- I think i’ve met my match when it comes to who’s more mataray. Huhuhu
- Whenever he’d surprise me at home, which is like 99% of the time, i always ask him why he’s here as a joke of course. I know he’s here to see me… :”> jk anyway so yesterday while we were talking and was on that subject, he said "kulang nalang sabihin ko magaaply po as driver" Hahaha so
- Hi everyone meet my new driver
- Haaaaahaha kidding hi Gene ♡
- Thank you for today :-)
Yes i was in my jammies and yes i have huge arms
I used to keep my thoughts to myself. Never telling people the why’s and what’s of my life. Then people started to tell me to open up to them and share my thoughts and my stories and to not be afraid of being able to talk to them… But then they judge me. So now tell me, what the fuck does this messed up world want from me?
Bits & pieces of this week.
- Labor day spent at home. Then went out to ruins in the afternoon to buy unnecessary things.
- Spent time with my baby boy after my rehab. He’s so kulit he kept on laying on me and giggling and pulling on my hair. He’s so big already i hope my brother makes a new baby. Hahaha
- After gym photos holla
- And since Tin’s always the one coming over to my house, i decided to go to hers instead…. partly because she had cookie butter and i wanted to try it. OINK. But yeah we ended up watching OTH and invited one of our close friends, Janine, too :)
- Photobooth photos with Gene! He brought me made in candy yay! He never goes to my house without food oink thanks for making me fat, bachoy. ☺
Well today was productive!
- Went early with my mom to Makati for my doctors appointment but stayed in school to kill time. Got my *tentative* GPA but not my Accounting grade still. Apparently my prof is "out of the country" pft
- Then went to Makati Med to have my check up. Going back to rehab for the second time because of my back….. no fun.
- Back to school to hang out with these girls! Most of my friends are Educ majors and apparently they have too much required subjects that cannot be spread out in 4 years, hence the summer classes.
- It was so nice seeing them and bonding over our Boracay moments and the newest apps on our respective iphone/itouches. HAHA
- Then was supposed to meet up with Ate Ikay but she had errands to run so i just went home, had a late lunch and took a nap. <3
- Then i woke up to the sound of rain which is… weird but kind of an answered prayer. Although not really because the rain makes the ground cooler which then gives off an even hotter singaw. Meh.
- Then i went to the gym.
- Note to self: Never watch Cupcake Wars while on the treadmill.
Aaand i’m out ✌