1. Most times, after buying something and i have the money on my hands and i don’t have my wallet with me, i end up putting the money in the back pocket of my shorts or the pocket of whatever i’m wearing and it almost always ends up getting washed. But it’s always a good day when i ‘accidentally’ find them again. Hehe
2. If you really know me, you’d know i take short baths… Like, really short. Hahahahaha i’m still pretty hygienic nonetheless B-)
3. I’ve gone to rehab for my back twice my whole life. We’ll see if this one actually fixed~ my back.
4. I gotta say, based on recent experience, having inspirational sayings as wallpapers really do work. One of my laptop’s desktop’s wallpapers is of this saying “you are responsible for your own happiness” (cheese) and well lets just say it got my ass to actually be responsible for my own happiness — at least for today :)
5. I like any pastry made out of carrot or banana and preferably with cream cheese.
5 randoms // Birthday Edition
1. I danced ballet to My Heart Will Go On during my 4th birthday.
2. On the day of my birthday 5 years ago, i went to the wet market aka the palengke. Hahaha
3. My parents forgot my 1st birthday because they were out on a vacation and since i was too small to bring out, they didn’t bring me hence forgetting that it was my 1st birthday. Lol
4. I have never had a surprise anything ever during my birthday. I always find out when people plan things for me.. Always the supriser never the surprisee. Hahaha
5. I AM TURNING 19 IN 10 DAYS
1. I’ve colored my hair 4 times in less than 12 months.
2. I got my ears pierced last Friday and it hurt like hell. I realized i have low tolerance for pain which is ironic since i… nevermind. Hahaha
3. Today marks a lot of things for me 2 years ago. I graduated high school, i got my macbook pro and got my credit card.
4. I’m so happy that i can now play Candy Crush in peace. HAHAHA
5. Turning 19 soon. Shit.
5 Randoms // School Edition
1. I’ve never been to the GS/HS part of my school.
2. I actually like our uniform. It’s simple and stylish and the skirts can’t be used as table cloth/filipinana since it’s not plaid. Lol
3. It doesn’t take you long to get from a building to another… Since it’s so small. I take this as an advantage. I could excuse myself from class and go to the caf to buy food and not look suspicious. Hahaha
4. We have at least 5 cats in the student’s lounge lurking. I hate it. They look at you with piercing eyes when you eat. Sorry Jam. Hahaha
5. Aaand well, you actually don’t hear people saying “i know how to make tusok tusok the fishballs na”
1. I haven’t had a surprise birthday ever. Always the planner, never the suprise-ee. EHEEERRMMMM
2. I only buy Forever 21 pearl earrings for P150 a dozen because i tend to always lose the clasp every once in a while. Okay maybe often. Hehe
3. I danced to “My Heart Will Go On” during my 4th birthday. Wearing a tutu. Yep.
4. Currently have 1,809 photos on my phone. Not that you care. But this is my 5 randoms so fuck off. Lol
5. I’m a mess right now.
1. I hate sweet popcorn, ie. Caramel, chocolate. I like my popcorn salty with extra salt.
2. I’m in fact, related to the Sublime Paralytic.
3. McDonalds barbecue sauce, Knorr Savor and Patis are perhaps my top three dipping choices.
4. The first concert I’ve been to is Alicia Keys’ way back in 2004
5. I’ve been to both Eraserheads reunion concerts. One of the things i would want to be repeated in my life :(
1. I used to play FLAMES at the back of my diary and erase them because i was too shy to show people who i FLAMES-ed myself with. Hehe
2. I had pet hamsters before but they all died after the mommy gave birth…. heh
3. I currently have 300++ movies/tv shows on my hard drive. How i love summer.
4. I am a Bieber fan. Shut up.
5. I don’t like butterfinger.
1. I HATE pickles.
2. I hate being late. I panic and you won’t be able to talk to me when that happens. I feel like i’ll be punished my whole life if i’m late. Hehe
3. I learned how to do the braid from experimentation on my Bratz doll. I significantly remember it was Lana whom i braided because her hair was the longest.
4. I passed De La Salle University when i took the admissions exam for transferees but i’m not moving. More on this later.
5. I have to do a documentary and a reflection paper for my NTSP and two chapters of our survey for Statistics. With that being said, i currently look like…. this.
- In 29 days, i can legally get arrested.
- I love apples — both the fruit and the products ☺
- I still have christmas presents in my room that i forgot to wrap and give away. Hehe.
- I still have my Starbucks planners from 2007. And my diaries from 2002. They’re really nice to look at every once in a while. It reminds me of everything i’ve gone through :)
- Yes, i do have these.
1. I have never eaten a Big Mac. And i do not plan on doing so — ever. Hahaha. I can’t even finish a double cheeseburger.
2. When i was a kid (mid-4th/5th grade era), i used to use these long black wallets like boys use just so i could put it on my back pocket and act all ~*cool*~. Yeeeah, those were the days. Hahaha!
3. I have been using Starbucks Planners since 2007. I have never missed one ever since. (I shall do a blog about this. Mehehe) I’m currently on my 11th sticker now, 6 more to go! ☺
4. The only playstation game i ever played (and enjoyed) was Grand Theft Auto. No, seriously. I didn’t actually play it, i just really enjoyed killing people and stealing cars. =))
5. I am such a milk tea fan. I remember it started like years ago when my cousin told me to try the Nai Cha in Chowking. I have been a fan ever since. I remember going to Beijing and Hong Kong and ordering nothing but Nai Cha. I am currently a big fan of Gong Cha and Serenitea ☺☺
1. Extremely craves long good night messages.
2. Nutella is my weakness and you are my kryptonite.
3. My GPA last midterms for this sem was a point short to the Dean’s List. Hopefully my finals would be able to pull it through. Tho i doubt it, cos i slacked off towards the end. All fingers crossed.
4. I currently have 11,812 tweets. After 3 years.
5. I feel exceptionally formal today.
It’s Sunday. Dang, school again tomorrow.
1. I’m tired
2. I’m tired
3. I’m tired
4. I’m tired
5. I’m tired
Fuck you hell week and everything that ruins my mood. I do not have the energy to be emotional and i definitely do not have the patience to talk. You should know by now, but you don’t. Too bad for me. I’m sorry but not tonight.
1. Before, i thought the Final Destination movies were sci-fi. And i hate sci-fi so i never really got around to watching it.. until i caught one movie on HBO. Hahahaha.
2. I do 11:11 wishes religiously.. But when i catch the time and it’s 11:10, i don’t anymore cause it feels like i’m cheating myself waiting for it to strike 11:11.. i think 11:11 wishes should be purely fate.
3. I really hate it when my classes are suspended. Like today, my class was just from 9-12 and when i went in the classroom my blockmate told me that my professor’s not coming cos she’s sick. LIKE SRSLY. I could’ve stayed in bed and not waste gas going to school. Hahaha!
4. The weather has been so bipolar lately… it’s not nice.
5. I want to sleep. For 12 hours.
1. College is starting next week and i haven’t gotten my schedule, my uniforms, and school supplies. Yaaay.
2. Summer’11 is one of theee best summers i have had in such a long time. I just love how it went by so fast but feeling okay about it because i made so much out of it.
3. The weather has been so gloomy lately. But i’m loving it.
4. I fixed my tags awhile ago and as i was adding tags to old posts it kind of made me think twice about adding to ones that had photos of me and… Haha, so yeah. If you go to my personal page and see him there………..yeah. Hahahaha.
5. I pray before i sleep. Even if my mind wanders and it seems impossible to doze off with things in my head, i pray, then i fall asleep while doing so. I love the thought of sleeping in prayer. Or something in that context. Hahaha, still tho. Works everytime.