For my back nga… =)) I have scoliosis and some other things going on with my back so i had it treated :)
1. Most times, after buying something and i have the money on my hands and i don’t have my wallet with me, i end up putting the money in the back pocket of my shorts or the pocket of whatever i’m wearing and it almost always ends up getting washed. But it’s always a good day when i ‘accidentally’ find them again. Hehe
2. If you really know me, you’d know i take short baths… Like, really short. Hahahahaha i’m still pretty hygienic nonetheless B-)
3. I’ve gone to rehab for my back twice my whole life. We’ll see if this one actually fixed~ my back.
4. I gotta say, based on recent experience, having inspirational sayings as wallpapers really do work. One of my laptop’s desktop’s wallpapers is of this saying “you are responsible for your own happiness” (cheese) and well lets just say it got my ass to actually be responsible for my own happiness — at least for today :)
5. I like any pastry made out of carrot or banana and preferably with cream cheese.
Hahaha wow that’s cute! Thank you, whoever you are :)
What do you mean by everyone? Whatever it is, thank you anon for the kind advice. I think i’ll definitely do that this time :)
I don’t know. It comes with the theme and just says ‘default’.
I used to keep my thoughts to myself. Never telling people the why’s and what’s of my life. Then people started to tell me to open up to them and share my thoughts and my stories and to not be afraid of being able to talk to them… But then they judge me. So now tell me, what the fuck does this messed up world want from me?
Leggings and a shirt and rubber shoes. What i bring inside the gym? My earphones and Gatorade. Hahaha
- smiling a lot.
- craving for strawberries
- going to my physical therapy which is so boring
- thinking of how my 3rd year in college is going to treat me.
- so attached to my phone i think it’s becoming like a bad habit that i need to break.
- watching One Tree Hill a lot.
- making decisions on my own.
- Lately i’ve been very very happy.